Terms and Conditions
- A valid ticket must be produced to gain entry to a ticketed exhibition, program or event.
- A booking cannot be confirmed without full receipt of payment.
- Ticket holders should be prepared to produce valid identification at point of entry.
- Concession1 and NGV Members2 ticket holders must produce valid identification for collection of tickets and tickets presented at the venue. If proof of entitlement is not able to be presented, ticket holders may be required to upgrade to an Adult ticket. Individual Concession or NGV Members cards must be presented to receive discounted tickets.
- An online booking fee of AUD$4.50 per transaction will be charged where applicable. This fee is notified prior to purchase.
- NGV reserves the right to cancel a ticket and refund the amount paid.
- If Print at Home ticketing is unavailable or cannot be accessed, tickets can only be collected by the purchaser recorded. Please advise at point of entry.
- NGV reserves the right to vary ticket prices, seating arrangements and capacity, add, withdraw, or reschedule programs and presenters.
- Lost, stolen or destroyed tickets cannot be replaced.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Exhibition tickets cannot be used for any other program or event.
- General admission exhibition tickets do not permit entry into Friday Nights at NGV or any other program or event; such events are ticketed separately unless clearly stated.
- Entry to NGV exhibitions is subject to capacity at the time of arrival. Late arrival for exhibitions and programs may result in non-admittance.
- Groups of 10 or more adults receive a 10% discount on exhibition tickets. Tickets are available in person from the Ticket Desk. Tickets must be purchased in a single transaction.
- NGV tickets are not to be used for advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes or resale unless authorised by the NGV. Use of the NGV’s trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to NGV’s consent. NGV reserves the right to cancel a ticket if any of these terms and conditions are considered to be breached.
- All ticket sales and right of admission is reserved and subject to NGV Terms and Conditions of Public Entry.
- NGV’s principal address is 180 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004.
- NGV Members may use the free exhibition ticket at any NGV exhibition except for Melbourne Winter Masterpiece exhibitions, within 12 months of renewing or purchasing an NGV Membership.
- Members receive 20% discount on ticketed NGV programs and events. The full discount may not apply to programs which include exhibition entry.
- NGV Members special offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- NGV Members reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice.
Unlimited Exhibition Tickets
- This ticket is for the exclusive use of the person identified on the ticket and is non- transferable.
- The NGV may ask to see photo identification or a valid NGV Membership card.
- This ticket is not valid for Friday Nights at NGV or other public programs and events.
NGV Gift Ticket Vouchers
- NGV Gift Ticket Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- NGV Gift Ticket Vouchers can only be redeemed against Exhibition and Program tickets.
- Education bookings and inquiries can be made by visiting NGV Education.
- All Education group bookings and right of admission is reserved and subject to NGV Education Terms and Conditions.
- Conditions apply to Sketching and Note-taking. For further information, please refer to Sketching and Note-taking in Temporary Exhibitions and Permanent Collection Areas.
- Admission is reserved and subject to NGV Terms and Conditions of Public Entry.
 Concession ticket prices apply only to Australian Pensioner, Healthcare card, Carer card and Full time student card holders. Australian Senior Card holders are eligible for Concession discount to ticketed exhibitions on Wednesdays only. Australian Senior Card holders are not entitled to discounted program tickets.
 A valid NGV Membership card must be produced when Member discounted tickets are collected or presented.