- screenprinted cotton
- (a) 41.0 cm (centre back) 43.0 cm (sleeve length) (windcheater)
(b) 54.5 cm (centre back) 24.0 cm (waist, flat)
(c) 36.5 cm (centre back) 25.0 cm (width) (singlet top)
(d) 23.0 × 16.0 cm (knickers)
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- (a-c) label, centre back neck, woven in black cotton thread: SUN
(d) label, centre back waist, woven in black cotton thread: SUN
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Gift of Mr and Mrs Anthony Ganim, 1984
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- (a) Long sleeve windcheater, with red ribbed knit cotton band at waist, cuffs and neckline. Design printed on white ground fabric.
(b) Sleeveless dress, with round neckline and drop-waist gathered skirt panel. In cotton jersey, printed in grey, yellow, red and black on a cream ground with an Aztec style design. Neck and arms edged with self-binding. Design incorporates Rae Ganim signature.
(c) Singlet top, with armholes and neckline finished with self-binding.
(d) Knickers with low-cut elasticised legs and high-cut elasticised waist.