- screenprinted cotton
- (a) 55.0 cm (centre back) 25.0 cm (waist, flat) (dress)
(b) 37.0 cm (centre back) 25.0 cm (width) (top)
(c) 24.0 × 17.0 cm (knickers)
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- (a) inside centre back neck, woven in black cotton thread: SUN
(b) inside centre back neck, woven in black cotton thread: SUN
(c) inside centre back waist, woven in black cotton thread: SUN
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Gift of Mr and Mrs Anthony Ganim, 1984
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- (a) Sleeveless cotton jersey dress, with round neckline and drop-waisted gathered skirt in green, blue, pink, yellow and mauve, on a white ground. Neck and arms edged with self-binding.
(b) Singlet top in matching fabric, with armholes and round neck finished with self-binding.
(c) Knickers in matching fabric with low-cut elasticised legs and high-cut elasticised waist.