- polyester, metal, elastic
- (a) 49.0 cm (centre back) 30.0 cm (waist, flat) (dress)
(b) 49.0 × 29.0 cm (knickers)
- Place/s of Execution
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Gift of Mr and Mrs Anthony Ganim, 1984
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- (a) Red tartan dress with a dropped waistline, 3/4 length puff sleeves, white organza collar, rouleau tartan bow, fasented with zip.
(b) Pair of polyester tartan bloomers with elastic waist.