- wool, screenprinted cotton
- (a) 37.0 cm (centre back) 33.0 cm (sleeve length) (cardigan)
(b) 39.0 cm (centre back) 15.5 cm (waist, flat) (skirt)
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- (a-b) label, centre back, woven in white on grey: Rae Ganim / A HAND SCREEN PRINTED GARMENT
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Gift of Mr and Mrs Anthony Ganim, 1984
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- (a) Cream wool cardigan, front panels of screenprinted cotton knit with lace pattern in mauve, fastening centre front with eight buttons.
(b) Matching skirt, elasticised waist mauve skirt with scallop hemline, attached flounce of screenprinted lace fabric.