- leather, metal, studs
- (a) 91.0 cm (centre back) 67.0 cm (sleeve length) (dress)
(b) 12.0 × 75.0 cm (belt)
(c-d) 17.3 × 8.5 × 23.2 cm (each) (shoes)
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- (a) label, centre back, woven in gold on black: Jenny Bannister
(c-d) punched (vertically) in instep: ESPECIALLY FOR / SEX / 430 KINGS RD. / CHELSEA / MADE IN ENGLAND
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- (a) Short black leather patchwork dress made from leather scraps joined together by silver studs. Long sleeves gathered at the wrist by elastic. Three press stud fasteners at front neckline.
(b) Black leather belt decorated all over with studs and chains and fastening with four small belt buckles and straps.
(c-d) Black leather belt decorated all over with studs and chains and fastening with four small belt buckles and straps.