- silk, wool, viscose rayon
- (a) 64.0 cm (centre back) 54.0 cm (sleeve length) (blouse)
(b) 78.0 cm (centre back) 62.0 cm (sleeve length) (jacket)
(c) 100.0 cm (outer leg) 70.0 cm (inner leg) (trousers)
- (a) label, inside centre back, woven in white on black: GIORGIO ARMANI/A MILANO
(b) label, inside centre back, woven in white on black: GIORGIO ARMANI/A MILANO
(c) label, inside centre back, woven in white on black: GIORGIO ARMANI/A MILANO.
- Accession Number
- International Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by Mrs Sandra Velik, Fellow 1997
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- (a) The blouse with long sleeves in pale green silk chiffon features a hood with a floating front panel that softly drapes around the neck like a scarf or cravat.
(b) The jacket in beige, cream and grey plaid wool is collarless, with long sleeves, single breasted fastening with one button, and two simulated pockets, shoulder pads are attached to the lining. Lined with viscose rayon.
(c) The trousers in pale green gabardine have a waist band, and fastener with a zipper on one side, the legs slightly at the bottom.