- silk, rayon
- (a) 98.0 cm (centre back) 58.0 cm (sleeve length) (dress)
(b) 164.0 × 33.0 cm (scarf)
- Place/s of Execution
- (a) label, inside centre back, woven in white on black: GIORGIO ARMANI / A MILANO
- Accession Number
- International Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by Mrs Sandra Velik, Fellow 1997
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- (a) The short dress in camel, green and brown silk/rayon plaid, with a 'v' neckline, has long sleeves and a panel wrapping across the front and fastening with one button. Lined with camel coloured silk.
(b) Matching scarf with a fringe edging and lined with camel coloured silk.